NZ Made Washable Face Mask constructed from 2 fabric layers.
I have recently partnered up with the Middlemore Foundation to help with their Masks for the Community. For over 20 years, Middlemore Foundation has been working to improve the health, homes and education of the South Auckland community. For every mask sold,$1.00 is being donated to this cause.
• Made from a selection of natural fabrics - cottons, superfine wool and the odd silk.
• Easy care
• Designed to fit close and comfortably to the face.
• Available in Kids, Ladies(& Teens) and Mens sizes. Fabric quantities are limited.
• These are not a medical grade product. However it is a washable and reusable face protector.
* please note that with the printed fabrics, you will not necessarily receive the same as the photograph - they are all unique.Due to hygiene safety, we are unable to accept returns
or exchanges of this product.